Does your job keep you strapped to your desk and unable to explore the beauty of the world around you? Do you ever wish you could jump off the hamster-wheel, and lose yourself in the full range of diversity that the world has to offer?
Now you can, with the new Kalpa “All About Cities” 2018 wall calendar! With just a swivel of your office chair, you can disappear into a new cityscape each month and return refreshed and invigorated.
- In January, luxuriate in a winding sail down the canals of Amsterdam as you enjoy the view of bare trees and quaint buildings in Brouwersgracht.
- In February, get up from your desk and take a stroll along Marina Bay, Singapore! Esplanade Theatres is a sight to behold.
- The iconic view of Westminister Bridge in London is a welcome reprise from an overflowing to-do list.
- Come April, lose yourself in the gothic arches of Doge’s Palace, Italy. Alternatively, take a gondola ride along the Canal Grande and Rialto Bridge.
- In May, fly to Poland, where you can visit the Palace of Culture and Science and lounge in the Old Town.
- June will whisk you away to Florence, Italy; where you can experience the Duomo Santa Maria del Fiore and Giotto’s Bell Tower
- Spend July relaxing in Germany, where you can enjoy timeless views of the Berlin Cathedral, Spree river and Brandenburg Gate.
- August will take you to Vienna, Austria. The Art History Museum and the Schonbrunn Palace Garden Gloriette and well-worth a visit!
- The Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur City, Malaysia is a marvel of modern architecture. See it this September, along with the majestic statue of Lord Murugan.
- Let yourself flow along with the Danube River, but don’t forget to notice the historic Budapest Parliament and the Chain bridge!
- No cityscape calendar would be complete without a view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower! The Pont Alexandre III bridge on the Siene river only adds to the beauty.
- In December, travel to Montreal, Canada, where you can see the Notre Dame Basilica, and the Maisonneuve Monument, plus a bird’s eye view of downtown Montreal.
Size of calendar 31.5 x 63 cm