If an order is placed on a working day (Mon - Fri) before 14:00, 98% of this will be transferred to the carrier on the same day.
However, it may take a while before you receive the order. This is because :
- Weekend orders will only be processed on the first Monday.
- Orders after 14.00 have a minimum of 2 days delivery time (and many people order in the evening).
- Kalpa sometimes has a delay of few hours in order processing due a large influx of orders.
- Sometimes address details are incorrect and we confirm them for you.
- DPD, DHL and PostNL all give target delivery-times, but many packages still arrive later.
- Shipments outside the Netherlands always take longer.
The orders placed at Kalpa have a delivery time of:
|7 days or more||4%|
90% of shipments are delivered through PostNL. The remaining shipments are done by DPD or DHL.
You may return a delivered item to Kalpa up to 14 days after receiving it. Please try to return in the original packaging or in a proper other package. The postage must be paid by you.
Please include the Kalpa shipping slip and the bank account number where we can refund the purchase amount. (We can not see your bank account number, because all payments are done through a secured payment provider).
Occasionally a package will disappear at the carrier. Therefore, keep the shipping receipt so that you can prove that the package has been sent by you.
As soon as we have received your unused returned product, Kalpa will refund your money within 48 hours.
Kalpa gives 2 year warranty on all its products on manufacturing errors. You will then receive another or a similar product as a replacement. Kalpa does not warrant any usage damage. You may call Kalpa at +3130-6031744 in case of a problem with a kalpa product.
Frederik van Eedenhove 4
3438 PW Nieuwegein